We currently receive additional funding from the DfE called "Sports Premium Funding" which is ring-fenced and must be spent on improving the following 5 outcomes:
1) The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
2) Raise the profile of PE and Sport across school as a tool for whole school improvement.
3) Increasing the knowledge, confidence and skills of staff in teaching PE and Sport.
4) Broadening experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
5) Increased participation in competitive sport.
Below, please find our spending plans which outline the way in which we plan to spend our money to cover these key indicators. You will also find a review of the previous year's spending which is a check that we take and share with staff, Governors and parents to ensure that we are getting good value for our money.