Do You Qualify for Pupil Premium?
If you receive one of the following benefits you may qualify for Free School Meals. This will automatically then mean that your child qualifies for Pupil Premium, which is additional funding provided to school by the Government which will benefit your child.
• Income Support
• Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
• Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as
assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
• Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
Please contact the School Office on 01924 325300 if you believe that you may qualify and we will be happy to talk through the form with you.
If your application is successful then your child is entitled to free school meals and free school milk in Reception, KS1 (Y1 and Y2) and KS2 (Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6). We will also provide vouchers to purchase a free school coat for all successful applicants.
It is still of benefit to you and the school if you apply even if your child already has a Universal Infant Free School Meal or does not require a school meal.