Do You Qualify for Pupil Premium
If you receive one of the following benefits you may qualify for Free School Meals and school will get
Pupil Premium to benefit your child.
If your application is successful then your child is entitled to free school meals and free school milk in
Reception, KS1 (Y1 and Y2) and KS2 (Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6).
• Income Support
• Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
• Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as
assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
• Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
It is still of benefit to you and the school if you apply even if your child already has a Universal
Infant Free School Meal or does not require a school meal.